Friday, September 18, 2009

Life in Gizzy

Carson here,

I'm beginning to settle into the Gizzy life. I've been at school for about three days and I'm not too bad at the card-flicking game. (Although I always end up losing all the cards I win).

There's a few kids from my school who live close to me, so that's really nice. The kids are just as nice as the adults here.

Jules, a real nice guy down the street from me, has a drum kit stowed away in his garage which he never uses and says that I might be able to use it, so I'm really stoked for that. Feels like I haven't played for ages.

Today (our Saturday,) is the first rainy day I've seen in Gizzy. The weather's been beautiful up to today.

In short, the Kiwi life is a good one.

Peace out,

~ Carson

4 comments:

  1. 'I'm not too bad at the card-flicking game. (Although I always end up losing all the cards I win).
    That's a bit of a contradictory statement, now, isn't it?
    Good to hear you might be able to keep up the drumming skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have to agree on your comment hans

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card flicking part that is

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I did say "Not too bad," which doesn't imply that I'm good.

    What happens, Hans, is that I toss a few cards and win some, and then get cocky and play someone who is actually good and they beat me.

    I hope I have made things clearer for the world.

    ~ Carson

    ReplyDelete