Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 Days

This is becoming extremely surreal. Three days till we hop on a fourteen-hour plane ride to New Zealand.

The packing is getting intense. I find myself avoiding Mom and Dad just because I know they'll have a chore in mind for me if I approach them.

For the plane ride, I've got ye olde iPod Touch and a book or two. I plan on sleeping for most of the fourteen hours between Vancouver and Auckland, but I always plan to sleep on trips and it never really happens. I'll be lucky to get two hours of catching Z's in.

From what I've heard, we'll all be totally disorentated and mucked up when we arrive in NZ. I really don't doubt it. twenty-four hours of being in airports and in the air can't be good for one's well-being.

In short, I'm stoked and pretty much ready to fly. (Pardon the pun)

Stay Sweet,
~Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment